Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Why Yvonne Ridley chose Islam

 

Yvonne Ridley answer ur Questions.

All of your burning question will be answered satisfactorily.

Does Islam tortured and torments women?

Does Islam religion of terrorist?

Does Islam promotes Cruelty?

Who is Jesus in Islam?

All will be answered.

 

My journey to Islam started in enlightly surrounding in Taliban Prison in Afghanistan. I was held for eleven days by the most evil brutal regime in the world, according to George Bush and Tony Blair. It was a terrifying experiences, that I didn’t think that I would survive. But, throught out the ordeal, I was treated with courtesy and respect, that I haven’t expected.

 

I entered the country illegally, without pasport and visa. I wanted to see what is live look like for an ordinary Afghan people. I cannot issue my visa, thus, I sneaked in. I was determined to get in.

 

I was a chief reporter for Sunday Express in London. I just wanted to find out what live is for the real ordinary Afghan people.

 

While in their prison, I genuinely thought the Taliban is going to tortured, abuse and kill me. Because that time I still believe in George Bush and Tony Blair words saying Taliban is brutal and lethal. They won’t lie, won’t they?

 

But I am surprised why the Taliban keep acting soft and kind toward me because they are suppose to act brutal and lethal.

 

I am now at peace and enjoy my new environment. I learn to have self respect and self esteem where I don’t have before.

 

 

 

 

Why Yvonne Ridley chose Islam Part 2

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94nn0PuwKhM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94nn0PuwKhM

 

 I am still working as journalist. I still care about journalism. How dare you call me a former journalist?

I change the style of journalism thay I do.

I used to do lots of undercover work but now I focus more on humanitarian effort.

People there hang on tight to the rope of Allah.

People there have nothing left but God. It is their faith which is keeping them still going.

When I put Hijab, they call me extremis. While I am not an extremis.  

Believe in God make us feel so strong.

  

 

 

DEEN ASSALAM Nissa Sabyan

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcZigtjhGOQ


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcZigtjhGOQ

 

.

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.