Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 June 2019

Quran Answers All My Questions





Islam Had All the Answers to All of My Questions



 
 



Why there are three Gods Not one ?

Why can’t we read the bible?

Why we only acknowledge only Jesus but not the other prophets? 

Why did Jesus have to die for humanity when humanity committed worse sins?

By reading bible, it will confuse me even more. After sometime, I realized why this were the case. The bible contradicts itself. Bible is written by human by their own feeling after having been through certain experiences. And bible is NOT God’s word. 

My priest been accused for pedophilia. Instead of bringing him to justice, Maltese Bishop had sent him to Canada. He was caught once again for pedophilia. I didn’t want to believe in the religion which didn’t condemn this things.

I studied Buddhism which didn’t made sense as a religion to me. Buddha was a prince who gave all his money to the poor and was made a God for that.
I also looked at Hinduism. A religion with over 200 Gods. It was too confusing!

Then I looked into different forms of Christianity, but it was all pretty much covering the same ground I had learned about as a child. 

Back then, I used to work for a confectionery chain and I would often come across a Maltese lady. A regular – who happened to be a Muslim. One day, I plucked up the courage to speak to her. As soon as she left the shop, I stopped her and asked if she could help shed some light on this religion. 

I told her I just wanted to find out a bit more, the basics and what it consists of, and that I had no intention of becoming Muslim myself. She smiled and gave me her mobile number and told me to come to the mosque in Paola that Thursday, as there was a women’s meeting. 

And that’s when my journey to Islam had begun. I attended the meeting and met a group of lovely ladies. All Maltese and all reverts.  I spent almost a year questioning everything.

Why do women have to wear the veil?

Why are men allowed to have four wives? 

Why are we not allowed to eat pork?

Who is Muhammad? Why are Muslims so strict?

What do Muslims believe in, Allah or Muhammad?


And sure enough, I had all my answers – not from 73 books, but from one book – The Qu’ran.

Everything I needed to know, I could find in this one book. They follow the life of prophet Muhammad. It’s easy, there’s no mystery, no complications. 

You do as God tells you and you will be rewarded. If not, you will be punished. No matter if you’re rich, poor, an imam or anything else. 

In Islam everyone is equal. What really differentiate the human level on God view or how close he / she is to God is Taqwa. 

I fell in love with Islam and I decided to become a Muslim.

..




.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.